Safeguard Your Training Investment
We are trusted by
Good to Know:
Scrum Master Certified Course DetailsDownload PDF Brochure
What’s included in our Agile Master Certified Online Course:
- 180 days of unlimited access to our Agile Master Certified learning portal.
- 42 high quality, engaging videos. These videos are organised into 11 easily digestible chapters (modules), with at-a-glance duration to help you plan your study sessions.
- Customisable Chapter Tests to solidify your learning at the end of each module.
- An interactive case study to further illustrate the application of Agile methods to a real-life situation.
- A user-friendly, easy to navigate online interface.
- There is also a mobile app available for those who want to study while on the move.
- Glossary of Agile terminology and definitions.
- 403-page PDF version of SCRUMstudy’s “A Guide to the Scrum Body of Knowledge” (SBOKTM Guide). This is the essential textbook companion to the Agile Master Certified programme.
- Progress Tracking enabling you to stay on-track with your study plan.
What is covered in this online course material?
Each chapter (module) of this online course provides you with an essential element of Agile knowledge.
- Agile Definition
- Why Agile?
- Adaptive Project Management
- Agile Manifesto
- Declaration of Interdependence
- Difference between Waterfall and Agile
Domains of Agile Practices
- Value-Driven Delivery
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Team Performance Practices
- Adaptive Planning
- Problem Detection and Resolution
- Continuous Improvement
- Agile Tools and Artifacts
- Lean Kanban Core Values
- Understanding Lean Software Development
- Understanding Kanban Software Development
- Definition of Lean Kanban
- Implementing Lean Kanban
- Scrum Aspects
- Overview of Scrum
- Brief History of Scrum
- Why Use Scrum?
- Scalability of Scrum
- Scrum Principles
- Scrum Processes
- Scrum and Kanban
- XP Introduction
- XP Core Values
- XP Roles
- XP Practices
- XP Release
- XP Artifacts
- Adopting XP
- XP Events
- XP Iteration
Other Methods & Comparison
- Test Driven Development
- DSDM – Dynamic Systems Development Methods
- FDD – Feature Driven Development
- Comparison of Agile Methods
- Best Fit Analysis and Blitz Planning
About Your Online Agile Master Exam
Here’s what you need to know about the Agile Master Certified (SAMCTM) exam before you get started:
- SCRUMstudy Agile Master Certified (SAMCTM) is an online, proctored exam.
- You will need a webcam and a steady, reliable broadband internet connection for the duration of your exam.
- The exam is 120 minutes long, with 100 multiple choice questions.
- You may skip questions and / or mark them to revisit before the end of the exam. Negative marking is not applied.
- You will have 180 days of access from the date you first access the online portal to study and prepare for your exam. You decide when you’re ready to schedule your exam.
- When it’s time to schedule your exam, navigate to the FAQs section of your online portal. Here, you can download a step-by-step guide that walks you through your exam scheduling process.
- Once your exam has been scheduled, you will receive an email confirmation of your exam time and date. This email includes detailed instructions for joining your online exam. (Don’t forget to check your junk mail and spam folder for your exam confirmation)
- Please take time to read through the exam instructions carefully and note when you will need to log on for your online exam.
- You will need to switch on your webcam, speakers and microphone for the duration of the exam.
- If you fail, you may retake the exam a further two times free of charge.
Why choose this Agile Master Certification?
When deciding on the right Agile training and certification, you need to feel sure that what you’re choosing is a credible, respected certification. You’ll also want to know that the knowledge and skills you gain will be relevant and useful in your working life.
This Agile Master Certified qualification is awarded by SCRUMstudy. We have chosen to offer SCRUMstudy certifications as their calibre, quality of material, and support for students is exceptional.
Frequently Asked Questions
Learn Scrum On The Move
Scrum Online Benefits
The SCRUMstudy certifications you’ll achieve with us are respected and recognised all over the world.
Learn from Home
Online training means you don’t have to travel anywhere to get skilled and certified.
Skills for Every Industry
With our online training, you’ll learn skills you can apply in any kind of business or situation.
Track Your Progress
Chapter tests and progress trackers help you to stay focused and lock in your learning as you go.
All our online Scrum & Agile courses include the Scrum Fundamentals Certification (SFCTM).
You’ll also gain access the mobile app, so you can get access to all course material on the go.
Ready to get Agile Certified?
Join the long list of clever companies