- It is your responsibility to ensure you read all course content on our website or sent to you, and that the course you purchase meets your requirements and is suitable for you.
- You are responsible for ensuring that you meet any eligibility criteria laid down by any external accreditation bodies including relevant prerequisite experience where appropriate, and that you can provide documentary evidence to support this if required.
- It is your responsibility to ensure your technical equipment (computer, tablet, smartphone) and broadband connection are suitable for this online training as follows:
– Your internet connection is steady.
– Your device (computer, tablet, smartphone) has a web camera, microphone, and speakers.
- Full payment is required to confirm your purchase and to enable access to your online Scrum or Agile course materials.
- Payment can be made either by debit card or credit card as outlined at our checkout screen.
- No booking is confirmed until payment in full has been made.
- We reserve the right to withhold access to online course access until payment for the relevant course has been received in full.
- Our online training products are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- All purchase confirmations are issued by email. Please check your inbox (and your junk mail folder) on a regular basis for emails from ScrumOnline.ie. If in doubt please add us to your safe sender list to minimise the risk of our e-mails being redirected to Junk.
- We do not contact delegates by phone regarding any grades or assessment details. It is your responsibility to ensure that you frequently monitor this e-mail for urgent, time sensitive e-mails that will be sent by us to you regarding your; booking, online access, exam and exam results.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you read all correspondence sent to you and that the course you purchase meets your requirements and is suitable for you.
Access to Online Materials:
- Access periods are strictly limited to the allocated time.
- Once your access period has begun, it cannot be paused, extended, or restarted.
- Our exam simulators and online study materials are hosted by VMEdu and SCRUMstudy. Professional Development does not have control over access periods, and is not responsible for technical matters regarding exam simulators or online study materials.
- You can read SCRUMstudy’s terms and conditions here:
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
- By making a purchase, you are accepting our Terms and Conditions.
- Our Terms and Conditions are applicable to all current and future purchases you make.
- We reserve the right to change and update our Terms and Conditions at any stage.
- We will provide you with our most current Terms and Conditions every time you make a booking, or upon request if you require them sooner.
- It is your responsibility to read the updated Terms and Conditions before you make a purchase.